- 1 Апр 2022
About This Class
In this class, I step through finishing a portrait from start to finish.
- Assessing the image and cleaning the background using the Adobe Camera RAW Filter, Smart Objects, Box Blur and Adding Grain. We also talk about Selections, Layers and Masks
- Retouching hair using Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Removing skin blemishes using Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Reduce skin redness using Hue / Saturation Adjustment layer and masks
- Selective Dodge & Burn (Lighten & Darken) retouching using Curves Adjustment layers and masks
- Simple technique for enhancing eyes using Unsharp Mask and Smart Object layers
- Adding a background texture using Selections, Masks and Blending Modes
- Using the Liquify filter to subtle change hair shape and pose outline
- THE fastest way I have ever worked out for adding an awesome vignette!
- Final finish using DXO Optic's NIK Color Efex Pro 2
I cannot wait to see what you create!
Portrait Retouching | Simple Photoshop Techniques To Bring Out The Best From Your Portraits | Paul Wilkinson | Skillshare
In this class, I step through finishing a portrait from start to finish. Assessing the image and cleaning the background using the Adobe Camera RAW Filter, Sm...
Upload your files at maximum speed! You can use this service to share your creations, use as a virtual backup and share your files with your friends! You can upload up to 10 GB files, for free!
the easiest way to backup and share your files with everyone.
TurboBit.net provides unlimited and fast file cloud storage that enables you to securely share and access files online.