- 1 Апр 2022
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a conceptual artwork in Photoshop using manipulation techniques to match colors and contrast using blend modes and adjustment layers, light effects and perspective grids. This tutorial is intended for intermediate level users.
You need to know how to work with layers, masks and how to create clipping masks and adjustment layers even though I explain everything in detail. The tutorial was made in CS6 but it can be followed in CS5, CS4 and CS3.
This tutorial consists of 6 parts
- Background set up (create the structure of the manipulation combining all the stock images using masking)
- Blending and light (explaining how I used layer styles, blend modes and adjustments to blend all stock images)
- Road sign (shows how I created the road sign and added the texture)
- Perspective (how to create a perspective grid so that you can realistically align elements into perspective )
- Shadows (creating the shadows for the man and the road signs)
- Final effects (using adjustment layers and filters to create the final HDR looking high contrast effect
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a conceptual artwork in Photoshop using manipulation techniques to match colors and contrast using blend modes and...
Upload your files at maximum speed! You can use this service to share your creations, use as a virtual backup and share your files with your friends! You can upload up to 10 GB files, for free!
the easiest way to backup and share your files with everyone.
TurboBit.net provides unlimited and fast file cloud storage that enables you to securely share and access files online.