Foodtography School - By Sarah Fennel

ADMIN

Administrator
Команда форума
1 Апр 2022

from moonwalker1985:
To fulfil the crave of foodtography school in this forum, let me share with you what i have.
As a food photographer myself, I can say that the price of this course is considerably high, but many things you can learn from this.

Enjoy!

Course Description:
We created Foodtography School for the eager student looking to take their photos from RAW to rockstar. This is a fast-paced, information-packed course that will forever change your food photos.

Our students come from diverse backgrounds and all skill levels. Even if you're just starting out, this course will help you improve your photography.

Source: https://www.foodtographyschool.com/foodtographyschool

Скрытое содержимое. Вам нужно войти или зарегистрироваться.

Sarah_Fennel_ndash_Foodtography_School - (2 x 546.62 MB)
Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part1.rar from nitro.download (546.62 MB)
Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part2.rar from nitro.download (545.57 MB)

Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part1.rar from uploaded.net (546.62 MB)
Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part2.rar from uploaded.net (545.57 MB)

Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part1.rar from turbobit.net (546.62 MB)
Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part2.rar from turbobit.net (545.57 MB)

Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (546.62 MB)
Download Sarah_Fennel__ndash__Foodtography_School.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (545.57 MB)

Сверху