- 1 Апр 2022
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply basic color grading in DaVinci Resolve 17.
- Gain a deeper understanding of color grading and color management.
- Make intentional, well-informed adjustments to color in video.
- Apply creative looks to video by manipulating color.
In film and video, color is a powerful tool. Color grading is something every editor, from novice to expert, needs to have as part of their skillset. While it may feel intimidating, even for those familiar with the editing process, learning to color grade is not complicated. You just need a guide.
Casey Faris show you the ins and outs of color grading using the powerful, professional-grade tools built into DaVinci Resolve 17. He'll show you how to add an extra layer of refinement to your videos or convey a certain mood to your audience – all with color grading.
In this class, Casey will teach you:
- What color grading is.
- Why color grading is important.
- How to make basic adjustments and creative looks.
- What secondary color grading is, and why it's important.
- How to render your project for the best results.
Download Color_Correction_in_DaVinci_Resolve.rar from nitro.download (889.86 MB)
Download Color_Correction_in_DaVinci_Resolve.rar from uploaded.net (889.86 MB)
Download Color_Correction_in_DaVinci_Resolve.rar from turbobit.net (889.86 MB)
Download Color_Correction_in_DaVinci_Resolve.rar from rapidgator.net (889.86 MB)