- 1 Апр 2022
Do you want to start your career in Unreal Engine 5 but do not find an all in one package to teach it all?
Then I welcome you to Complete Guide To Unreal Engine 5.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Arash Aref, and I have a good experience in teaching 3d, especially Environment Art and Unreal Engine. I have had a lot of happy students who loved my classes.
By the end of this class:
- You will be able to Making Game and Archviz Projects in UE5
- Create Interaction using Blueprints
- Create materials and change them in runtime
- Learn about new UE5 features including Lumen, nanite and more
- Blocking out a level
- Creating Materials
- Introduction to Blueprints
- Creating Particles using Niagara
- Lighting a game scene
- Lighting an Archviz Scene
- I have designed this class for beginner to intermediate 3d artists, who want to upgrade their knowledge from Unreal Engine 4 to the newly-released Unreal Engine 5 and for people who want to start their career in UE5.
This class is not designed for absolute Beginners.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE CLASS:
- I expect you to have basic knowledge in 3D
- You should have UE5 Installed in your PC, If not we learn how to download it for free.
So if you want to start your way in the world of Unreal Engine 5 come join me in Complete Guide to Unreal Engine 5. Hope you like it.