Adam Marelli - Room for Improvement - Art of Seeing - Figure to Ground - Finding Light

ADMIN

Administrator
Команда форума
1 Апр 2022
RY6o5qw

I've watched a LOT of tutorials and this is by far the most underrated course I've found - I recommend it to everyone.

Adam Marelli is a traditional artist, painter, and he breaks down the basics and fundamentals of art and how it applies to photography. Very easy to follow and extremely powerful. Cannot recommend enough.

links to the courses on Udemy

A Room for Improvement is the first photography program that starts training your most important tool, Your Eyes. While most of the photography world is obsessed with gear and post production, the real secret to taking amazing images is learning how to see like an artist. Join artist & photographer Adam Marelli as he shares the tools, lessons, and training that classical artist use to bring images to life. As a trained photographer, painter, and sculptor Marelli combines twenty years of art eduction into simple to follow lessons that you can do in your own backyard.

Скрытое содержимое. Вам нужно войти или зарегистрироваться.

Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses - (2 x 2.07 GB)
Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part1.rar from nitro.download (2.07 GB)
Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part2.rar from nitro.download (2.07 GB)

Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part1.rar from uploaded.net (2.07 GB)
Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part2.rar from uploaded.net (2.07 GB)

Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part1.rar from turbobit.net (2.07 GB)
Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part2.rar from turbobit.net (2.07 GB)

Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (2.07 GB)
Download Adam_Marelli_Photography_Courses.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (2.07 GB)

Сверху